Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Well...this post has been a long time coming. I had such GREAT intentions of blogging my little heart out over Christmas break, but clearly that didn't happen. My little darling does not nap as much as I dreamt she would these days and, let's be honest, I am lazy :).

In my attempt to play catch up, I will start with the holiday. I cannot express what a wonderful Christmas we had this year! It was so much fun opening little girl presents, hanging out with my family, and especially spending the holiday with my mom, whom I never get to see. It was great. I think my favorite thing about this particular Christmas was seeing how much my sweet brothers LOVE Halle Kate. They are just so sweet with her.

Don't worry I washed her passy before I gave it back to her :)


For whatever reason, Halle Kate has a particular fondness for Graham (in the bottom picture). He just cracks her up! Whenever he walks toward her she just starts giggling. It is too much! And I am pretty sure he is pretty darn fond of her too...I mean how could you not be :)?


I was definitely reminded this year how blessed we are to have such great families. In my grown up years (I can finally admit that I am a grown up :(...it has taken a while), my favorite thing about the holidays is getting to spend so much time with my grandparents, parents, and brothers. Let's be honest in my younger days it was all about ripping up some wrapping paper and opening presents. I just love sitting around the dining table and laughing with family.


Praise the Lord for that opportunity!


Here are some fun pictures from the holidays...






What can I say...my little girl loves to eat...I have NO idea where she got that from!




Well as much as I am not that pumped about another snow day, at least it let me play a little catch up. Maybe keeping my blog up to date should be my New Year's resolution! AHHHH! Brilliant!

Have a great weekend...stay safe driving in these adverse weather conditions (that's what my dad always tells me :) HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment